Over 90% of golfers are now opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because they provide a more reliable, high-tech and cost-effective alternative to traditional Lead-acid.
An integrated Battery Management System (BMS) protects the high-quality Lithium components and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than the Lead-acid equivalent, backed up by a market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty.
The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
*excludes M-ULTRA Lithium battery
- Market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
- 75% lighter (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to Lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Extended range capacity*
*This battery will complete 36 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions (however this is not guaranteed). Motocaddy encourage users of Lithium batteries to top-up between rounds whenever possible. The battery is not designed to complete 18 holes over consecutive days on a single charge. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use and charging conditions.
Suitable for use with any S-Series Electric Trolley
|COMPOSITION:||Lithium ion Phosphate (LiFeP04)|
*terms & conditions apply