An increasing number of golfers are opting for a Lithium battery to power their electric trolley because, with a 5-year warranty, it provides a reliable and more cost-effective option than a Lead-acid alternative.
An integrated Battery Management System protects the Lithium and helps to provide a five-times-longer lifespan than Lead-acid equivalents, while both Standard & Extended range Lithium capacities can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
The lightweight and compact Lithium batteries are also designed to remain on the trolley when folded down*, to make it easier when travelling to and from the course.
*excludes 2016 M-ULTRA Lithium battery
- Market-leading 5-year comprehensive warranty (valid from 1st Jan 2017)
- 75% lighter (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Five-times longer lifespan (compared to lead-acid equivalent)
- Compact and stylish design
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges is less than 5 hours
- Integrated BMS offering optimal performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Standard range capacity*
*This battery will complete 18 holes on a Motocaddy single motored trolley when used in normal conditions. Battery capacity will reduce over time and can be affected by frequency of use, quality of care and charging conditions.
Suitable for use with any S-Series Electric Trolley